The Fundamentals of Communication
Are you communicating effectively and avoiding time-consuming misunderstandings? This program introduces you to the basic skills of solution-focused communication.
Employees of all enterprises who communicate regularly.
- Identify and improve your personal communication style - verbally and nonverbally.
- Effective listening and mastery of questioning techniques.
- Handle challenging situations confidently.
- You recognize and adapt to different styles of communication.
- You identify your own behavior patterns and that of your interlocutor.
- You are attuned to the power of body language and learn to apply it effectively.
- You decipher “hidden” messages, communicate clearly and influence others persuasively.
- Highly interactive style incorporating work-related role plays, case studies, games, exercises and simulations.
- Workshops are usually limited to eight participants.
- Duration: 8-24 hours, spread over one to three days.
Please contact me for an offer.