Master Global Communication
How do you behave towards people of other cultures? Are you aware of the differences arising from diverse assumptions, values and experience?
In this program we will get to the bottom of these challenges and conduct practical exercises and techniques that will help you master the most stressful cross-cultural encounters. We will focus on North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, the Far East and the Indian Subcontinent. I also provide region or country-specific programs. Please let me know in advance which particular countries or regions you are most interested in.
Anyone who conducts business internationally or nationally with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Acquire essential cross-cultural awareness and train basic techniques.
- Recognize and resolve cross-cultural misunderstandings and conflicts.
- Adapt to different cultures effectively.
- You become familiar with that which is strange to you, learn to cope with culture shock and build effective relationships with people from other cultures.
- You move beyond stereotypes and accept that other ways of perceiving the world are legitimate. Conflicts turn to opportunities.
- You learn to perceive your own assumptions, recognize how others see you, and adapt to cultural differences (style-shifting).
- Highly interactive style incorporating work-related role plays, case studies, games, exercises and simulations.
- Workshops are usually limited to eight participants.
- Duration: 8-24 hours, spread over one to three days.
Please contact me for an offer.