The Art of Persuasion
Are you really persuasive?
In this program you learn proven strategies and techniques to build bridges with others and act persuasively.
All employees that have to negotiate, facilitate or sell products or services effectively.
- Distinguish between influencing and manipulating.
- Enhance and utilize your personal credibility.
- Deal with barriers and differences.
- You learn to adapt to personal and cultural differences.
- You articulate your own style while adapting effectively to others (style-shifting).
- You communicate persuasively - verbally and nonverbally - and can handle objections convincingly.
- Highly interactive style incorporating work-related role plays, case studies, games, exercises and simulations.
- Workshops are usually limited to eight participants.
- Duration: 8-16 hours, spread over one to two days.
Please contact me for an offer.