Master Facilitation Skills
Are you able to facilitate meetings that produce the results you want and need?
In this program you will learn how to bring people together in lively and interactive exchanges in which you attain positive results notwithstanding differences in opinion. Upon completion of this program, you will be able to apply facilitation techniques to your daily work.
Managers or project leaders who need to involve different people to reach their objectives. Anyone who wants to develop consensus-oriented outcomes for others.
- Plan and design effective meetings and discussions.
- Deal with challenging people, issues and discussion by applying solution-oriented leadership.
- Attain your meeting goals while maintaining positive interpersonal relationships.
- Define your task, reflect on your behavior and understand the “meta” level.
- You practice the art of simplification and are able to focus the discussion on essentials while presenting complex themes.
- You learn the stages of facilitation, facilitate breakthroughs on difficult issues and effectively deal with disruptions, conflicts and sticking points as they arise.
- You use powerful words and proven techniques to encourage involvement and appeal to all senses (visual, audiovisual, auditory).
- You ensure consensus on quality decisions, empower teams to new levels of capability and build spirit, trust and collaboration.
- Highly interactive style incorporating work-related role plays, case studies, games, exercises and simulations.
- Workshops are usually limited to eight participants.
- Duration: 8-16 hours, spread over one to two days.
Please contact me for an offer.